Churchill and Crest Drive, Eugene real estate, are the two lively communities composed of detached housing units. The houses for sale give the owners enough space to create their own-designed back yard, a front yard, or a garden anywhere in between. These two neighborhoods share a common real estate theme – detached houses for you and your family (and your dog and other pets, too).

A home detached from another housing unit is a little piece of paradise for most folks, especially those who need a fair lawn and a green yard to keep their hearts and minds happy. Raising children often comes at a price. The solution to all stress is a house with enough room for the children. Perhaps, a relaxation that comes from nature through gardens and lawn.

Home Value and Real Estate Market

The median home price in Churchill is $375,000, with a $191 median home price per square feet. In comparison, the median home price in Crest Drive is $479,000, with a median home price per square feet of $203. Perhaps, as of August 2020, there are more buyers than there are available homes for sale. However, there are currently 50 homes for sale in Churchill, ranging from $70,000 to $915,000. While in Crest Drive, there are now 33 homes for sale, ranging from $69,900 to $850,000.

According to Zillow, both these areas mostly consist of four or more bedroom and three-bedroom houses. Perhaps, owners occupy two-thirds of Churchill’s housing unit, and the rest of the residents are renters. in Crest Drive, homeowners occupy 70% while the rest rent 30% rent of the properties 

Population and Demographics

Churchill has a population of 9,308. Moreover, it marks a population density of 713. 37, which the community consists of families with kids under 18 years old. In comparison, Crest Drive has a population of 5,124, with a population density of 1,092. Perhaps, 35% of this population are families with kids under 18 years old. Moreover, both neighborhoods are also peaceful and quiet, and they have too many nearby parks around them.

Employment

Churchill’s median household income is $63,726, which is 15% higher than the national average. Perhaps, the unemployment rate here is only 4.3%, 7% lower than the national average. In comparison, the median household income in Crest Drive is $80,871, which is 46% higher than the national average. Perhaps, Crest Drive only has an unemployment rate of 3.9%, which is 15% lower than the national average.

 

Moreover, there are many similarities for both of these communities, and the best one is that they are ideal places to raise children, earn a living and live life to the fullest, with a back and front yard to top it all off. 

If you want to start a new family or a new life, 

It must be the perfect place for you and your family.